Whether you're buying classic car parts or in need of chrome plating, our shop is the one to know. Read below to see our many capabilities, or email us for further details.
DG Custom Chrome FAQs:
1. What does it cost to chrome plate a part? The cost involved with chrome plating a part involves many factors, including:
Depends on the Condition of the Part Depends on the Base Metal Amount of Repair Needed to Restore to Original Dimensions Time It Takes to Polish & Buff the Part The Shape or Configuration of the Part The Age of the Part
2. How long does it take to get my part back? It takes 6 to 8 weeks from the date we get the OK to run the part.
3. Can you plate pot metal? Yes.
4.Can you plate aluminum parts? Yes.
5. Can you plate motorcycle parts? Yes.
6. Do you plate bumpers? Yes.
7. Do you straighten & remove dents? Yes.
*Unfortunately, we cannot plate plastic or stainless steel, but we can polish stainless steel parts.
Need to know more before completing your auto restoration? Contact DG Custom Chrome now in Cincinnati, Ohio, to schedule an appointment.